Comparing Galaxy SIII and HTC One X
Samsung Galaxy S3 and HTC One X have defined how a 2012’s high-end smartphone should be. These are some the highlights that can help you choose and make better buying decision.
Samsung Galaxy S3:
- Exynos 4 Quad: The 32nm technology has twice the processing power over the 45nm Exynos dual-core architecture, while consuming 20 percent less power.
- Full Speed Video: The 8Mp rear-facing camera and the underlying powerful hardware are capable of producing 1080p videos at 30fps. It also includes a built-in image signal processing interface for HDMI 1.4 interface and high-quality camera.
- 4.8-inch Display: The Samsung Galaxy S3 nearly matches the Galaxy Note in terms of display area.
HTC One X
- DirectTouch: The patent-pending technology allows for reduced power consumption and better touch responses.
- Super 4-Plus-1: It is only in available in European version. The Nvidia Tegra 3 architecture incorporates a fifth core that is much more efficient than other cores. It can save battery life immensely by handling low-power tasks like background music playback and allowing other “normal” cores to sleep.